Mindfulness is a technique to learn which involves making a special effort to notice what's happening in the present moment (in your mind, body and surroundings), without judging anything. It has its roots in Buddhism and is often used in Meditation. You don't need to become a Buddhist to practice being Mindful.
Mindfulness will help you:-
- be more aware of yourself.
- be calmer and promote calm in others.
- be in balance with the world around you.
- be in touch with your thoughts and feelings.
- improve how you cope with unhelpful thoughts.
- be kind to yourself and others.
- develop more awareness.
- develop more compassion.
- and much more...
Practising mindfulness can help with your day to day life, enabling you to cope better with difficult situations both psychologically and physically. It promotes healthy thinking and being at one with the world.
Take a moment to breath and really experience what it is to be alive in the present moment.
Contact me to arrange your Mindfulness Session.