Aromatherapy uses natural plant extracts (essential oils) to promote health and well-being of the body, mind, and spirit. Used in combination with Reiki this provides a wonderful healing experience.
For Reiki or Sound Healing, I can create a room spray to use during your visit and for you to take away or simply use a natural diffuser to release the scent during your Reiki treatment.
For Massage, I have used essential oils for many years and recently decided to take a personal development course in Aromatherapy to improve my knowledge and enable me to learn new massage skills. I have Diplomas in Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy Massage and Massage Therapy, however, i am not ITEC trained, but I am happy to perform basic massage for Relaxation with or without essential oils as part of my sessions. If you need therapeutic massage I would recommend finding an ITEC trained Sports Massage Therapist.
Essential oils are mixed with carrier oils of Coconut, Sweet Almond or a lotion, to be massaged into the skin to absorb their healing benefits. There is a £10 surcharge for massage to cover the many extra costs of oils, towels etc.
I provide a detailed body map routine guide to allow you to tailor your massage to only the areas you want to work on, ensuring you are comfortable and in control of the session at all times.
Aromatherapy Options :-
1) Create a room mist spray to take away. This can be focused on a purpose like room cleansing, relaxation, aid sleep etc.
2) Create a massage oil to use at home.
3) Hand Massage using specific healing oils and reflexology to heal or relax. This gentle massage for the hands and wrists.
4) Part body Massage. Choose areas like Head/scalp, neck, face, arms, shoulders, upper chest, Abdomen, back, Hands, Legs and Feet etc for a specific massage focussed on specific areas with essential oils chosen for the healing you require.
5) Full Body Massage. A long massage using different oil blends for different areas as required. Includes Head/scalp, neck, face, arms, shoulders, upper chest, Abdomen, back, Hands, Legs and Feet with options to remove areas you are not comfortable with.
6) Reiki with Aromatherapy. As a normal reiki session except oils are chosen by you to open/connect or heal each chakra and used in order as each chakra is worked on. Enjoy the benefits of reiki while enjoying the beautiful scents you choose.
It's fun to choose. Oils can be chosen by scent, intuition, healing guidance or a combination of all three. It's a great way to get more benefit from your Oils. Shorter massage or Reiki sessions can be combined creating with creating a room spray or massage oils to take away so you can continue to enjoy the benefits of your session at home.